Based on our knowhow as a training organization specialized in automotive technologies, Hyundai NGV provides total solutions
to nurture highly qualified talents equipped with the industry’s best capabilities.
Design HRD Process
Design HRD Process
Hyundai NGV has the proven human resource development process and designs a training process based on technical field/job.
Optimized methodology for
development of training system
Successful project execution based on academy expertise and know-how
- Analysis of data related to technical education
- Interviews and surveys
- Write a job competency definition form
- Build a training roadmap
- Development of curriculum outline
- Job Skill Analysis Workshop
- Technology level diagnosis system/ IDP system design
- job expert system design
- Derivation of strategic tasks for human resource development
- Establishment of mid- to long-term master plan
Technological training team has four academies and provides a systematic training roadmap based on each academy’s expertise
- Data Analysis Basics
- data processing
- Data analysis practice
- Predictive analytics modeling
- AI Application (Video/Voice/Text)
- Trend and Project
- SW development: requirements engineering, architecture, AUTOSAR, design, implementation, etc.外
- Basic technology: communication, signal processing, HW, security, functional safety
- Autonomous driving: sensor, image processing, simulation
- Control: chassis control, transmission control, engine control, electrification control, etc.
- IT: General IT, Trend Insight
- Fuel cell: hydrogen electric vehicle, fuel cell stack, MEA, etc.
- Battery: Li-ion battery cell, pack, system, TMS, BMS, etc.
- Power conversion: inverter, converter, OBC, LDC, power module, etc.
- Drive: permanent magnet motor, motor control, motor modeling, etc.
- Electricity control: MPC, shift system control, etc.
- R&D planning management: project management, the 4th industrial revolution, etc.
- Reliability: Basic/Advanced Statistics, Design of Experiments, etc.
- Automotive engineering technology: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, welding engineering, dynamics, etc.
- Vehicle development: fastening theory, vibration and noise, body structure, composite materials
5th Fl., Hyundai & Kia Next Generation Vehicle Building, 314 dong, Seoul National University, 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul
Tel. +82-2-870-8000 / Fax. +82-2-870-8088
COPYRIGHT © 2021 HYUNDAI NGV. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.