New Technology Research
We search, process and provide latest automotive news and technical materials from around the world.
- We create our own content, utilizing a variety of sources, including major daily newspapers, auto magazines, academic papers and patents published in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and etc.
Reliability of information
- Technology data sources specialized in automobiles (251 in total)
- Embrace various subjects, including manufacturing technology, advanced technology, recall and symposium
R&D Data Research Workforce by Region
- Retain its own research workforce in North America, Europe, Japan and China
Overseas Data Research
Hyundai NGV helps Hyundai Motor Group to establish its future R&D strategy, by analyzing big data on the external technology ecosystem.
- Collect, analyze and visualize various types of data, based on the on-site team’s needs for data analysis, and help the team to make a strategic decision
- Hold technology planning workshops targeting internal/external experts and suggest a future strategy scenario with regard to emerging technologies.
Analysis Customized to On-site Department’s Needs
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis on patents, academic papers and market data by technology and by competitor
- Analyze and forecast emerging convergence technologies through experts’ ideation in each sector
Support for Strategic Decision-making based on Big Data Analysis
- Provide advanced analysis results, utilizing typical (numeric)/atypical (textual) data
- Visualize data effectively to help decision-making
The proprietary methodologies of finding out promising technologies based on analysis of upcoming trends and quantitative indices
- Patent Publication (KR)10-1800253
“System for generating technical development road map and method thereof”
- Patent Application (KR)10-2020-0005113
“Apparatus and method for generating document cluster”
- Data-driven Technology Roadmapping
- Patent strategy analysis
- Predictive modeling/Trend analysis
- Data visualization
Global information provision
We retain a pool of professional interpreters/translators who graduated from prestigious interpretation/translation graduate schools, facilitating communication b/w the group company and overseas bases.
- Interpretation/translation of nine languages – English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish
A Network of Professional Interpreters/Translators
- Support for communication with overseas areas of strategical importance with the translators from the nation's top tier graduate schools of interpretation and translation
Specialized in HMG and Vehicles
- Apply technical automotive terms/engineering design terminology and implement quantitative quality management
- Apply DRM to engineering design documents and implement a data leak prevention system
- Translate engineering design documents into English
- Provide interpretation for technical advisers
- Training materials for the group companies
- Support overseas R&D centers/production bases
- The management’s presentation materials
- Technical data and books